About the Bureau of Building
Bid and RFP Notices
- BoB Bid Solicitations (Construction)
- RFP / RFQ (Requests For Proposals or Requests for Qualifications)
Pre-Qualification of Contractor for construction
- RPM (Real Property Management) Lease Requests (Office/Farmlands), Sales, etc.
- 2019 Bureau of Building, et al, 2019 Session(s) Lawbook Index, per 26-61-19 Mississippi Code:Summary: (link will be opened shortly)Questions and Answers: Please refer to "About the Bureau of Building" above for emails and submit any Questions regarding Laws to the Contract Analyst Senior or the Director of the Bureau of Building.
- Current Projects
- BOB Procedure Manual
- Click on BoB Procedure Manual to see "Changes to Manual" listed below
- Changes to BOB Procedure Manual - July 1, 2011 Forward
- Changes to BOB Procedure Manual - up to June 30, 2011
- BRICKS Training
BoB Forms for A/E’s (Professionals)
Addenda; Bid Tab; W9; Bricks Info; Div 0; Div 1; CO; M54; M55; Professional Contracts; How to Figure Fees; how to register for Magic and electronic bidding, etc.
BoB Forms & Information for Institutions/Agencies (and A/E’s for quotes
and other Public Entities)
Quote OR Bids - Institution/Agency Information (A/E's for quotes, Public Entitles)
BoB - the above link of forms is not for regularly bid projects.
The above link is ONLY used by A/E's for the quote checklist, Request for Quote and Quote Proposal Form/Checklist. AND ALL the forms in the above link are for use by the Using Agencies (with BoB removed reference).
About Real Property Management
MAGIC Leases - February 11, 2015
RPM (Real Property Management) Lease Requests (Office/Farmlands), Sales, etc.
RPM Leasing Procedure Manual - February 2018
Inventory of Building Information
Cities and Counties**