BOND ADVISORY DIVISION
Gilda Reyes, Director
The Bond Advisory Division facilitates the issuance of public debt in the municipal marketplace to fund capital and economic development projects. The division also maintains complete, accurate and timely records pertaining to the State of Mississippi’s debt obligations.
- To inform the Bond Commission member and other interested parties of regulatory and legislative developments as well as information on current economic, financial, and growth conditions of the state
- To maintain a close working relationship with state agencies authorized to incur bonded indebtedness
- To require all state agencies or political subdivisions to submit annual financial reports as deemed necessary
- To maintain a complete record of all outstanding state bonds and make continuing studies and investigations of government bond interest costs
- To maintain and provide complete, current, and accurate information regarding bonds issued, maturity dates, interest costs, bond market trends and other data
- To investigate and require reports covering proposed transactions involving bond issues, exchanges, trades, swaps, and redemptions
- To maintain a personal relationship with rating agencies and state bond investors
- To cooperate with and provide assistance to counties, municipalities, and other political subdivisions when requested
- To assist in the overall promotion of the great State of Mississippi through its bond program
 All sections of the Mississippi Code of 1972, as amended, will be cited as "MCA §".
Information contained on this site does not constitute and should not be interpreted as an offer to sell securities or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. The information on this site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed. Any document contained on this website is marked with a Dated Date and speaks only as of that date, which may be prior to the date the document was posted on this site.
The Bond Advisory Division undertakes no obligation to update any information included in this site or to maintain the availability of such information. The information, estimates, and expressions of opinion herein are subject to change without notice and the posting of information on this website does not imply that there has been no change in such information or the affairs of the State of Mississippi or any agency thereof since the date of posting such information. The information on this website has been included for general information purposes only and this information is not intended to replace any information or consultation provided by a professional financial advisor.
The Bond Advisory Division disclaims any responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic files at the Internet site. Any addresses of or links to other websites, which may be contained herein, are given for the convenience of the user only. The Bond Advisory Division has not in the preparation, compilation, or selection of information on any other website, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the contents thereof.