Department of Finance and Administration
Office of the Coordinator of Mental Health Accessibility
2022 REGULAR LEGISLATIVE SESSION
- House Bill 453 - Mississippi Tourism Recovery Fund Round 2.
- House Bill 475 – Extend contract authority repealer for IHL
- House Bill 606 – Mississippi Outdoor Stewardship Trust Fund.
- House Bill 919 – Establish Agriculture Leasing equipment with MDOC.
- House Bill 1006 – Community College Nursing Supplemental Funding Program.
- House Bill 1029 – Mississippi Broadband Accessibility Act.
- House Bill 1031 – Capital City Water/Sewer Project Fund.
- House Bill 1101 – Trip Optimizer Exemption.
- House Bill 1132 – Solicit Proposals for Private Food Service.
- House Bill 1343 – Convey property at Columbia Training School
- House Bill 1353 - Budget Process; bring forward sections.
- House Bill 1518 – Appropriation; DFA – Marketing Funds.
- House Bill 1603 – Appropriation; Reappropriation, DFA - building.
- House Bill 1664 - Appropriation; DFA - Office of Insurance.
- Senate Bill 2371 - Threshold for Bid Requirement; revise.
- Senate Bill 2422 - Teacher procurement cards; revise deadlines.
- Senate Bill 2525 – Buffer at Champion Hill
- Senate Bill 2700 – University construction projects; extend.
- Senate Bill 2780 – State budget; bring forward certain sections.
- Senate Bill 2781 – Appropriation FY22; revise DFA.
- Senate Bill 2806 – Revise for Reverse Auction
- Senate Bill 2822 – Mississippi Water and Wastewater Grant Program; create.
- Senate Bill 2844 – ABC Division; construct new warehouse .
- Senate Bill 2865 – Coronavirus Funds Appropriation; DMH behavioral needs.
- Senate Bill 3045 – Appropriation; Finance and Administration.
- Senate Bill 3055 – Appropriation; Attorney General Office.
- Senate Bill 3062 – Appropriation; Additional Bureau of Building.
- Senate Bill 3064 – Appropriation, additional to MAICU Grant Program.
State and Local Fiscal Recovery