MAGIC Finance and Grants Management (FIGM)
MAGIC November 2018 Planned Maintenance Schedule - Posted 11/01/18
Below is the planned MAGIC maintenance schedule for November. MAGIC will not be available during these dates/times.
- Saturday, November 3rd from 7:00 AM until Sunday, November 4th at 10:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 7th from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday, November 10th from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM
Finance and Grants Management (FIGM) functionality is included in Phase I of MAGIC's implementation.
MAGIC's Finance and Grants Management functionality will be met with two software components -- Enterprise Core Component (ECC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
The following areas of Finance and Grants Management will be met with the ECC Component:
- Finance (FI): External Accounting
- Cost Controlling (CO): Internal Accounting
- Funds Management (FM): Budgetary Accounting
- Grants Management (GM): Grant Accounting
- Grants Management is comprised of two different areas -- Grantee and Grantor. "Grantee" is the role the State Agency fills when it is the recipient of grant funding. "Grantor" is the role the State Agency fills when it is the granting agency of funding to private individuals, organizations or sub-recipients.
Grantor functionality will be met with CRM software.
Use the left navigation bar to access reference documents and other information related to Finance and Grants Management functionality.